Personal Trauma Pack
The PTP helps to provide an immediate response to a medical incident. Lightweight and discreet, it includes the very best in proven, effective equipment.
The PTP can be discreetly fitted to a belt, leg rig, tactical vest or body armour, or it can be attached to the outside of equipment bags for added versatility. It also has a Velcro® closure and thumb loop, enabling it to be quickly opened and with a single hand.
- Gloves – Personal protection
- Face Shield – Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide – The latest evolution of tactical tourniquet, shown to be 100% effective by a US Army
- Institute of Surgical Research evaluation
- Nasopharyngeal Airways – Simple airway support
- Russell Chest Seal® – An innovative new dressing for emergency management of penetrating chest wounds
- Olaes® Modular Bandage 4″ – The newest generation of trauma bandage designed with direct input by some of the most experienced combat medics in the world
- ChitoGauze® XR Pro – A haemostatic gauze dressing with powerful effect, designed to control moderate to very sever haemorrhage
- Light stick – Vision or to mark a casualty’s location
Velcro® closure and thumb loop, enabling it to be quickly opened and with a single hand
12.00cm x 17.00cm x 7.00cm
Weight (Full Pack)